Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"No Finer Place To Buy A Used Nissan Altima in Winston-Salem, NC"

"First of all, I want to thank Zach Kapp and the rest of the great staff at Frank Myers Auto Maxx in Winston-Salem, NC for helping me get the best deal EVER on a used car. This was like the tenth dealer I had visited and I was determined to get a 2006 or 2007 Altima. The other places wanted $4,000 or $5,000 down payment and I didn't have it. Frank Myers Auto Maxx got me approved on a 2007 Altima with 24,000 miles with only $500 down! My salesman is Zach and he is my boy! Friendly and attentive I just wish he was single. Richard Little did my paperwork and explained everything well without talking over my head. The owner even introduced himself as Tracey and we drank a cup of coffee together. Really nice to speak with and down to earth to boot." - Rebecca Dennis from Burlington, NC (Sooper-Dooper happy owner of a 2007 Nissan Altima)

No comments: