Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Above & Beyond The Call of Duty at Frank Myers"

super dooper new review by hinesdrive130
(as posted on CarDealerCheck.com)

"This is the 3rd vehicle we bought from Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I have never been treated so well and felt as respected at a dealership as I do at Uncle Franks. Brandon went above and beyond to do whatever it took to get us a used suv that was affordable for us. Tracey was so patient with us and even went above and beyond to help us get the best deal we could get. They were really busy this past Friday and I sat and watched the staff busting there butts off . They never once made us feel like were ignored. They kept us in the loop as to what was going on. I will continue to buy all my vehicles from Frank Myers and refer them to others as well."

No comments: