Monday, May 24, 2010

"Frank Myers Auto Made Buying A Vehicle Positive"

super dooper new review by sabrinab. (as posted on DealerRater.com)


"From start to finish the folks at Frank Myers made the entire process of buying a vehicle a positive and pleasant one. From the friendly young salesman who greeted me on the parking lot and showed me several vehicles in 90-plus degree heat, to the sales and finance managers who worked with lenders to get me excellent financing on a nearly new vehicle, to the service manager who followed up my purchase with a call to tell me about my service and warranty coverage, each of the staff at Frank Myers was friendly, courteous, and professional and made me feel like a valued customer.

Usually buying a car is about as pleasant as a trip to the dentist, but I enjoyed interacting with the Frank Myers staff so much, I will never buy another vehicle elsewhere. This was my second purchase from them within three years, and my second experience was even more positive than the first. I live near Durham, but it was well worth the 150 mile roundtrip in my opinion. I would highly recommend Frank Myers to anyone interested in buying a car, and I will be a customer for life!"
For more information about used cars at Frank Myers Auto Maxx in Winston-Salem, NC visit http://www.frankmyersauto.com

No comments: