Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Keep Up The Great Work Frank Myers Auto Maxx

super dooper new review by Cleshona Lewis (as posted on CarDealerCheck.com)


"I got to tell you that my experience at Frank Myers Auto Maxx on was an experience that my family and me will never forget. I was without a vehicle because my car was totaled last year. When we arrived close to closig time, Keith came out and greeted us. There was one car we had in mind but I didn't purchase that one because I decided on another one. Keith then mentioned a couple of other cars and one of them was the 2009 Nissan Altima. That is the one that I drove off with that night. Travis told us that things can be worked out and it was. After talking and dealing with Travis and Keith, I must say that they know what they are doing. I am so happy to have visited Frank Myers Auto on that night. I am very, very, very satisfied with the deal, the payments, and best of all my Altima! Keep Up The Great Work Frank Myers Auto Maxx."

No comments: