Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Nice Touches At Frank Myers Auto"

super dooper new review
by billphillips3456 (as posted on
GoogleReviews.com)

"I am very happy with my experience at Frank Myers Auto Maxx. Tracy, Rich, John, Keith and all the others I worked with made sure I had all my questions answered and were ready to help. They all helped to take care of me. There was no pressure and no hassle. I was surprised to find this at a car dealership. When I didn't see the car I wanted, they told me it was in their service department and they brought it down and ready for me. It was in great shape and I loved it! When I picked up my license tag they remembered my name and greeted me with big smiles and a friendly handshake. Everyone asked me how I liked my new car. Very courteous and polite. Rich and the finance department were a little slow but that was understandable because of my shabby credit. They were still very easy to work with. All of the paperwork was clearly explained and Rich made sure I felt unpressured every step of the way. I like going back to Frank Myers Auto to get my car serviced and my oil changed. The coffee bar and free wi-fi are both nice touches in the waiting area. Thank you to everyone at Uncle Franks."

No comments: