Saturday, March 20, 2010

"I Cannot Say Enough Praises For Frank Myers Auto Maxx"

super dooper new review by rolowagoner1961 (as posted on CarDealerCheck)

"We have been working with Bruno at Frank Myers Auto Maxx for the last 2 weeks as we begin our automotive search. I cannot say enough praises for the dealership on their courtesy, friendliness, and their no-pressure atomosphere. I'm not one who fills out these online ratings, and I havent even purchased a car yet, but I just want others out, there who are sick and tired of the 'used car salesman' routine and pressure, that you will be pleasantly surprised at the employees at Franks. They treat you and your whole family with respect, courtesy and kindness. All of their cars are clean, and seem to be in excellent condition.I wanted to give Bruno and Keith a huge compliment - for being extremly patient while answering all of my wife's questions. When we decide on which car we want, we will definately purchase it from Frank Myers Auto Maxx."

No comments: