Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Very Pleased About Frank Myers Auto Maxx"

super dooper new review by Chris (as posted on GoogleMaps.com)

"Fabulous experience at Frank Myers that I want to tell you about. Me and my 2 children were at Frank Myers Auto Maxx service department for a tune up on my Ford Taurus. I didn't buy the Taurus from them and have been unhappy with it but it is paid for. The girl at the desk in service, I think her name is Jill but I'm not sure, asked me to come into the office. She said I had a "potentailly life threatning" problem with my car. It was hard for me to believe because I've been to service departments before that tried to lie to me to get me to spend money. But Jill asked the service manager Robbie to show me the danger. Robbie walked me to my car in the shop and showed my the thing that hooks the whells together was about to break. I started crying because this was my only car and I have to get my kids around and I have to go to work. Robbie said he had to order the part and it wouldnt be in until the next day. I was scared and didn't know what to do but the staff was great. They agreed to take me home and pick me up but I decided to try and trade my car instead since the car was wore out anyway. When I got to the sales side of the dealer, I spoke with Keith and Ernie, I think were their names. Both were nice and accomodating to me. They helped me with my loan approval and they used my Taurus as a down payment so I didn't have to come up with any cash out of my pocket. That was good because I didn't have any. lol. I drove home in a 2008 Nissan Altima with payments at around $260 a month. What a great job and a great place. Thanks to everyone there that helped me with a car and with service."

No comments: