Sunday, March 7, 2010

"(Frank Myers Auto) Was Very Helpful"

super dooper new review by Joe (as posted on GoogleMaps.com)


"My credit union had pre-approved me for a car loan and recommended I visit Frank Myers. I found my perfect car when I got there. It looked good but I have been warned about buying used. Buyer beware, right? So I asked for a Carfax and got one on the spot. My mind was eased somewhat but I still wanted to take it to my mechanic who has worked on our cars for more than 20 years. It checked out with flying colors so I went back and worked with my salesperson Mark and the business manager Ritch to get the price I wanted. They were very helpful and offerd me an interest rate lower than my credit union. That was impressive and I say hats off to them. Nice people, very accomodating to me and I really love my new car. I hope to be back to do business with them again some day. It would be a pleasure if the experience was like it was this time."

No comments: