Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Glad I Found Frank Myers Auto"


super dooper new review by King of Bernard (as posted on CitySearch.com)

"Rolling up in my Magnum to trade for a Charger, I had my "guns loaded" and ready to fire. This wasn't my first car shopping rodeo and it won't be my last. However, I had been screwed by car dealers before and it wasn't gonna happen again. I set my eyes on a salesman and expected him to pounce at any moment. Surprisingly, it never happened. Instead, I got a big smile and a wave. Something smelled fishy to me so I still had my guard up. I'm happy to report that the "fish" never emerged. What happened instead was that I got my new Charger in a pressure free environment. These are some of the friendliest people I've ever met at any retail establishment and coming from a cynic like me, that is a huge compliment. Very happy with my new car and I get compliments every day. Glad I found Frank Myers Auto for my new car."

No comments: