Saturday, March 20, 2010

"The Truth @ Frank Myers Auto Maxx"

super dooper new review by Sonia (as posted on GoogleMaps.com)

"I am one of those people who have always dreaded having to go into a car dealership and shop for a new car. You always here how pushy the car salesmen can be and how the whole thing can be an unpleasant experience. But that could not be any further from the truth at Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I actually live in another state. But while visiting my parents in NC I saw one of the Frank Myers commercials. I was in need of a new car so it caught my attention. So when the time came I made the trip to NC specifically to go there. I was really nervous being a woman walking into a car dealership alone, but all those worries were soon gone. I immediately felt at home. Everyone from the receptionist to the salesmen were all very friendly and accommodating. All of my questions were answered and I never felt any pressure. I found exactly what I was looking for and actually enjoyed the experience. The owner, Tracy Myers even came out and spoke with me while I was there. You would have a hard time finding a nicer person. I highly recommend that anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle visit Frank Myers Auto Maxx. In the future if I am ever in need of another vehicle I will certainly make the trip again."

No comments: