Saturday, June 26, 2010

Frank Myers Auto Will Always Sell Me My Cars


super dooper new review by Johnny Burns
(as found at CarDealerCheck.com)
"I have given Frank Myers Auto Maxx these ratings because the kind of customer service that I received from them, especially my salesperson Mike, made me feel right at home. They made me felt so comfortable that I opened up and told them what my budget was and how much I had for a down payment.

Other than their customer service, their prices are reasonable and their cars are under warranty. That made me feel good and gave me peace of mind. The cars all looked new and were really clean.

I would always recommend them to my friends who are in the market to Frank Myers Auto rather than any other place. Thank you Frank Myers Auto Maxx"


- To find out how you can become a Sooper-Dooper Happy Member Of The Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family, please visit:
http://www.frankmyersauto.com/

No comments: