Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thanks To Frank Myers Auto Maxx

super dooper new review by TinaFortunateDaughter
(as found at CarDealerCheck.com)


"Buying my car from Frank Myers Auto Maxx was the best decision I have ever made. I have bought several cars and, while I never had a bad experience, I also never had a great one until I bought my Durango from Brandon at Frank Myers. Brandon was my salesperson and he was very courteous and attentive. Rich handled all the paperwork and explained everything in great detail. I had a fun time while waiting...I was there during something called Family Film Night and they were showing Return To Space Mountain on a flat screen. The time went by quickly. Thanks to Frank Myers Auto Maxx for showing me what a great car shopping experience is supposed to be like. I will not shop anywhere else for my cars from now on."

- To find out how you can become a Sooper-Dooper Happy Member Of The Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family, please visit: http://www.frankmyersauto.com/

No comments: