Thursday, June 3, 2010

"I Recommend Frank Myers Auto To All My Friends & Family"

super dooper new review by MWilliams (as posted on CarDealerCheck.com)


"First off, I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima. I'm in love with it. However, I did shop around when I heard of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. So I went online and saw this vehicle and fell in love with it but knew my credit was pretty much shot. I decided to give it a try anyway because I really wanted the Nissan Altima. I get to the dealership and am welcomed by Bruno Recina (spelling?) I told him my story about my credit and Bruno told me no problem. When working with me Bruno, he was nice, patient, fun, and professional. After going to Frank Myers this time, I know when it comes time for my second car I am going back. I was also impressed with the customer service and everybody was just full of so much energy. I recommend Frank Myers Auto to all my friends and family."

-For information on how YOU can become a Sooper-Dooper Happy Customer at Frank Myers Auto Maxx, visit http://www.frankmyersauto.com



No comments: