Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"I Loved The Automobile I Purchased From Frank Myers Auto"

super dooper new review by BBAnderson
(as found at RepairPal.com)


"We have purchased our last 5 used cars from Frank Myers Auto Maxx in Winston-Salem (Ford Explorer, Honda Accord, Ford F-150, Nissan Altima and Chevy Cobalt for our son). My first experience with them was 6 years ago when I decided it was time to trade cars. I decided to get something foreign this time. The sales staff was very courteous and didn't pressure me. So I purchased an Accord. I loved the automobile.


About a year later my wife was ready to trade & she decided she would get an Altima. We have found the Service department to be just as friendly as the sales department. A year ago, we were involved in an automobile accident that totaled my Honda. When we returned home in a rented car, I immediately contacted Frank Myers Auto and they helped me to purchase a Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition. We dealt with the same salesperson each time because we liked him so much from the first time. We have found the service department also super friendly and very knowledgeable about service. After my warranty ran out on the first Honda, we began to have the vehicle serviced at another car repair business in the town where we live as it was less expensive. What a huge mistake. They diagnosed a problem wrong and wouldn't own up to it so I took it back to Frank Myers Auto Maxx service department. They figured out what was wrong with it and fixed it quickly and had me on my way home in no time flat. I won't make that mistake again.


- To find out how you can become a Sooper-Dooper Happy Member Of The Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family, please visit: http://www.frankmyersauto.com/

No comments: