Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"We Had A Pleasant Experience At Frank Myers Auto Maxx"

super dooper new review by Garfield Smith (as posted on CarDealerCheck.com)


"Mine and my mothers experience with this used car dealership (Frank Myers Auto Maxx) took place over several weeks. I came in with my mother when she was ready to buy a new car. She asked me to sit with her through the sales process. Later on my husband and I came just to test drive several different models for her to help her out. The sales people who helped us were fast and courteous, and didn't even ask us if we were interested in buying them. There was no pressure at all and that makes me thankful. When we came in the last time to test and purchase a vehicle, we had a very pleasant experience with everyone involved. Of course, we appreciated the price because it was very competitive. I can't think of any reason not to do business with this organization."
For more info about how YOU can become a Sooper Dooper Happy Customer, visit http://www.frankmyersauto.com

No comments: