Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I Can Get Straight Forward Answers At Frank Myers Auto"

super dooper new review by rahkids (Gwen)
(as found at
DealerRater.com)


“Thanks for the great buying experience! Thank you Tracy and all involved……as it was a group effort to say the least! These individuals all work together to be sure the job gets done. I appreciate when I can get straight forward answers to my questions. I know if there is something that I need that Tracy and his crew will have my back! I recently bought a used car for my 16 year old…..don’t want to buy new with insurance rates on an inexperienced driver.(side note: I work in insurance;)) So with that said sure there may be some issues with my used car, but it’s used, there are sure to be some issues from time to time but it’s nothing that these guys won’t handle! They have gone above and beyond to keep my daughter smiling and I appreciate that! Kindest Regards.”

- To find out how you can become a Sooper-Dooper Happy Member Of The Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family, please visit:
http://www.frankmyersauto.com/

No comments: