Friday, January 29, 2010

"Frank Myers Auto Maxx Was Super Friendly"

super dooper new review by Gracie Dennis (as posted on Car Dealer Check.com)

"I visited Frank Myers Auto Maxx with my husband in the middle of a snow storm and they were slammed with customers buying cars. Earlier today I had gone to 2 of the new car stores in Winston Salem and there were no customers there. It was like a ghost town. Carmax wasn't unfriendly but they were boring. Yawn! North Point was snobby. Must have been the sweat pants I was wearing that turned them off. At Frank Myers Autos Maxx, they were all super friendly especially my salesman Derrik, Keith and Rich. They gave me a great deal on my 2008 Nissan Altima, gave me a tshirt, popcorn, had good music playing. This place was fun! I love it there and recommend it to anyone and everyone buying a car in North Carolina. Thank you so much."

No comments: