Monday, January 18, 2010

"I Was Really Impressed By Frank Myers Auto"


super dooper new review by weezercaughtmerunning
(as posted on
CarDealerCheck.com)

"I went to the Frank Myers service department and got my oil changed. Zach was in the waiting area and started talking to me. He was very professional. I asked him if he could show me a few cars while I waited. He agreed. I liked a Mazda Miata that they had on the lot and I drove it. I decided to see how much I could buy it for. Zach and Keith gave me a really good price and I decided to buy it. When I got it home, my wife freaked out on me. The car was small. I wasn't even thinking about the kids. Bad dad! Anyway, I took it back the next morning and expected a lot of grief. But they reminded me of the money back guarantee that I had on my car and took it back with no problems and no hassles. I was really impressed with the company and their employees. Especially Zach and Keith. When I get ready to do business, I will not go anywhere else. The service department is also very good. Robert did a good job and my car was clean when I got it back."

No comments: