Monday, January 25, 2010

"Frank Myers Auto Maxx Provided A Totally Different Experience"


super dooper new review by Robert W. (as posted on InsiderPages.com)

"Jim P: He is an outstanding sales person, very professional, very courteous and willing to help at all times. A true "Go Giver". In my life time I have bought many cars but I have never felt as comfortable and easy to buy a used car. Jim is very knowledgeable about the product he is selling. On top of that he truly believes in service after the sale.I would love to buy all my cars in future through Jim. One of the best sales people I have ever come across.

Keith Bowman : Great sales manager to work with. Again very professional and willing to work with the customer without any pressure. This my second car from the same dealership and the experience keeps getting better. They take huge steps to take care of the customer needs like a free warranty, money back guarantee, etc

With the Frank Myers Auto Maxx dealership I had a totally different experience. No body seems to be breathing down your neck when you are looking around and all of the prices are on the cars. Everybody just seems there to help you when you need it.

My rating for Frank Myers Auto Maxx is World Class and I give them 5 stars. Outstanding and I would recommend this place to all my friends."

No comments: